EA SPORTS has released a new version of Soccer 13 game app for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch. The FIFA SOCCER 13 comes up with new performance improvements, improved graphics and the most important the iCloud support.
With iCloud support users can save a Manager Mode or a Tournament game onto iCloud on one device and later on continue to play the game on another device.
FIFA SOCCER 13 Release Notes:
– FIFA 13 is a universal build and can be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
– If you have FIFA 13 installed on multiple devices, you can save a Manager Mode or a Tournament game onto iCloud on one device – then continue playing on another.
– Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above), or iPod touch 4.
– For the best game experience, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPad 2, or the new iPad.
– Device Firmware 4.0 and above required.
FIFA SOCCER 13 For iPhone, iPad & iPod touch is available on iTunes for only 6.99 $.