Netflix is the app used for subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone now updated to bring iPhone 5 widescreen 16:6 display support.
The new version of Netflix 2.4also brings fast and improved browsing, searching and watching experience. In order to use Netflix on your iPhone , iPad or iPod touch you have to get free membership.
How does Netflix work?
– Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
– With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
– You can Browse a growing choice of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
– Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever-expanding list of supported devices.
– Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
– Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
What’s New in Version 2.4
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Added support for iOS 6
* Improved browsing, searching and watching experience
subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone