Fix Facetime, iMessage & Push Notifications On Jailbroken iPhone On iOS 6.x: If you have jailbroken your iPhone on iOS 6.x via Evasion Jailbreak Tool then you might have noticed that Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessages are no longer working properly. The issues in above mentioned services are due to ‘hacktivation process’ of jailbreak tool that used for jailbreak process.
Fix Facetime, iMessage & Push Notifications On Jailbroken iPhone On iOS 6.x
Step 1: Download iTools and after installation go to Applications and remove the Setup.app folder. Reboot your iPhone and you will get to the Springboard.
Step 2: If you installed iPusher app from the AppStore before, remove it now.
Step 3: Now go to Settings >SAM >Utilities, tap on Backup Activation and then Restore Activation. Your iPhone will respiring. If it doesn’t you will see the image below and follow the below steps;
- Choose Method > By Country and Carrier
- Choose Country and the Carrier of your iPhone
- Enter the proper SIM ID (try each one if there are multiples)
- Go back to Settings > SAM > Utilities and tap Attempt Activation (you need internet). Your iPhone will respring.
- Go to Settings > SAM > Utilities tap on Backup Activation and then Restore Activation. Your iPhone will respring again.
- Switch off your iPhone and turn it on again.
Step 4: Once your iPhone has rebooted, plug your iPhone with data cable and sync it with iTunes.
Step 5: Launch Appstore on your iPhone and install iPusher.
Step 6: Now Switch off your iPhone and turn it on again. Once your iPhone has rebooted, plug your iPhone with data cable and sync it with iTunes again.
Now you need to launch iPusher app on your iPhone and then tap on”Test Push Notifications” button and it will display the message “Yay, push notifications work fine”.
I hope this will fix your Push Notifications issue on jailbroken iPhone and Facetime and iMessages will also get fixed as they rely on Push Notifications.