Jailbreak iOS 6.1 With Evasi0n 1.3 : Evasi0n jailbreak tool has been updated to version 1.3 which brings support for newly released iOS firmware iOS 6.1.1 for iPhone 4S. All the 22 variants of Apple devices are supported by Evasi0n 1,3 and those users who want to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 6.0 firmware are highly recommended to update to iOS 6.1 firmware via iTunes restore rather that OTA update as Evasi0n will not work with the OTA updates. If you have unlocked your iPhone 4S using Gevey Sim Unlock, don’t update to iOS 6.1.1 because it will also update your basebands and you will lose the Unlock. Things you need to download first:
- Download Evasi0n 1.3 for Windows,
- Download Evasi0n 1.3 for Mac OS X
- Download Evasi0n 1.3 for Linux
- Download iOS 6.1 firmware from here or from our download section.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 With Evasi0n 1.3 On iPhone, iPod or iPod touch
- First of all you need to download the latest version of Evasi0n from the links given above and if you are on iOS 6.1 then fine otherwise update your iDevice firmware to iOS 6.1 using iTunes.
- After downloading the Evasi0n 1.3, extract it on the desktop of your PC.
- Run the Evasi0n, Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with PC and wait until Evasi0n detects your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- After successfully detection, you will see the “Jailbreak” button on the Evasi0n.
- Click on “Jailbreak” and wait until it finishes the Jailbreak process.
- After finishing the Jailbreak process, you will see the “Jailbreak icon” on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Jailbreak icon”
- Now, you will see a black page load and it will go away. Don’t panic, it is perfectly normally. Your iPhone will be restarted couple of times and you will see a large white background with an Evasi0n logo.
- That’s it! Now, you will see the Cydia icon on your iPhone. Click on Cydia, it will load files and may take few seconds.