Semi-Restore Wipe Your iPhone Without Losing Your Jailbreak: Semi-Restore is a newly released tool which lets you to wipe your iPhone, iPod & iPad clean without losing their jailbreak. Semi-Restore solution is made by CoolStar and its process will restore your device running iOS 5.0 through 6.1.2 to near stock condition.
What this does do
● Uninstalls all Cydia packages
● Fixes host file issues
● Erases all user data
● Fixes permissions
● Fixes activation issues
● Fixes iMessage/Facetime issues
● Fixes Safe mode issues randomly appearing
● Reinstalls Cydia (in case it was deleted)
● SemiRestore supports Windows XP SP3 or higher, OS X 10.6 or higher, and Ubuntu 12.10 or higher (or the equivalent Linux).
● There may be a better way to fix your current problem. For example, to fix “Safe Mode” issues, you can just uninstall Mobile Substrate from Cydia.
● Like any other restore, make sure you backup your data if you want it later.
● Avoid using your iOS device or anything related to iTunes or XCode during the Semi-Restore. Why not actually go outside?
● This process can not and does not repair broken system files! Avoid all Siri Ports, as they are not only illegal (except for Spire on 5.0.1) but they also create problems and may potentially break system files (even Spire can cause this).
● Your device will respring or reboot several times during the Semi-Restore. This is perfectly normal, so don’t panic.